Push Connect Notify Software By Jimmy Kim – Discover How You Can Leverage The Power Of Push Notifications And Build Your Email List, All At The Same Time! Capture 100% Of Your Visitors Using This Un-Blockable Technology To Promote Anything And Drive Traffic To Any Site With Zero Restrictions
Today I’m doing a depth review of the new Push Connect Notify software launched by Jimmy Kim. This cloud-based platform claims that it’s the most powerful push notification solution on the market that enables anyone to easily implement push notifications on any site or page, as well as build an email list at the same time.
I’m sure lots of people are going to say that this is the next must-have software and the truth is, most of them probably haven’t even used it yet. But unlike many marketers, I actually took the time and spent hours testing it before writing my review.
However, with the recent changes in browser technology you now have the possibility to fight back and build a new and different kind of list that guarantees almost 100% open rates. That means EVERY subscriber of yours will see your message. The new technology I’m talking about is called Push Notifications and many big companies such as Facebook are already using it with great results.
This is what Push Connect Notify allows you to do. You can use it to implement this technology into your blogs, websites, pages, Shopify stores, eCommerce stores etc to send push notifications right to people’s browsers.
WHAT IS PUSH CONNECT NOTIFY?
It’s a cloud-based software that enables you to create a list of all the people who visit your website and use this list to send messages directly to their computers or mobile devices without using emails or retargeting ads. The software is very similar to an email auto-responder, but rather than delivering the message to people’s inbox; it delivers it straight to the visitor’s desktop or mobile device. Whenever someone subscribes, they become a part of your “push list”, and you can send them push notifications whenever you want.
You’ve probably seen these push notifications out there already. Normally you see these on mobile devices where an app sends you a notification. They are a great way to get a message to people as they are very prominent and people can’t ignore them.
Now this is not the first product of it’s kind but it does bring something new to the table; while you can use it to build a “push notification” list, you can also use it to build an email list at the same time.
It works by using a 2-step subscription process. Basically, after people subscribe to push notifications on your site, they see a second window where it asks them to enter their email address to complete their subscription. This way you can build both your “push” list and your email list in one go.
How It Works Push Connect Notify Review
MY PUSH CONNECT NOTIFY REVIEW
The first thing you need to do is to log into the Push Notify Dashboard. You will get the login details emailed to you automatically when you make the purchase.
Once you’re logged in you can start creating your first campaign. The process is simple and straight forward; you enter your domain name, thank you page, set the delay if you want the box to show up after an X number of seconds, and then enable the 2-step subscription process with the second opt-in page for your email list.
The email opt-in feature integrates with all of the top email marketing platforms.
You can see how it looks like below:
You just need to fill in your details, hit Save Changes and you’re done.
Now in order to implement Push Connect Notify on your site, you have two options. One is just copy the Embed Code on your website.
Or the second option, you can just use one of the two integrations they have available; a WordPress plugin which is auto-generated with your campaign details (you just need to upload and activate it) or an integration with Shopify.
After people opt in to get your notifications you can instantly send them a ‘welcome’ message. Since the messages are linkable one thing you can do is direct them to a page where you give them a Freebie in exchange for accepting to receive notifications from you.
That’s all there is to setting this up. And you can go to the Pushletters section whenever you want and create a new Push Notification to send to your subscribers.
Sending a notification to your subscribers with Push Connect Notify is very easy. It’s just a matter of filling out a simple form where everything can be customized; you can upload a custom icon, change the title, description and choose the URL you want people to get redirected to when they click on the notification box.
When you send a notification the software will make sure your message will be delivered and seen. Even if some of them are not at their computers when you send it out, PCN will keep trying for 24 hours until the notification is delivered successfully to them.
Like I said, the thing I like most about Push Connect Notify and the one that makes it unique is its 2-step subscription process because it allows you to build both a “push notification” list and an email list at the same time.
Step 1 – It first asks to Allow push notifications.
Step 2 – A second window shows up displaying the email opt-in form.
The system works well and it’s super simple to use. They also told me they’re already working on adding new features so I can’t wait to test those as well and update this review with the new info.
Now here’s a summary of the things I liked and the ones I didn’t like after using Push Connect Notify and testing every feature it has:
WHAT I LIKE
- It brings something new to the table; it works by using a 2-step subscription process that allows you to build both a “push” list and an email list at the same time.
- It’s a cloud solution, meaning you don’t need anything to get started. It’s all hosted for you and monitored so that everything works smoothly.
- The system works well, it’s easy to use and implement and it works with any website or page.
It has a system in place that prevents it from being blocked by any browser. It works even if the user has a pop-up blocker installed on his browser.
- The subscribe box and the notification box can both be customised by using a custom icon, title, description and link.
- It has links to Support implemented inside the dashboard as well as a Knowledgebase and a Facebook Group created where you can get support and get your questions answered.
- It comes with all the important features that you normally see in an email autoresponder; push notifications, automated notifications, segmenting and statistics.
- It integrates with all of the top email marketing platforms, including Getresponse, Aweber, Mailchimp, Sendlane, Constant Contact, Active Campaign, InfusionSoft, iContact and Convert Kit.
- The vendors seem very responsive and open to suggestions and feedback. They also have a team that gets things done very fast.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE
- At the time I’m writing this review, there no setting for changing the position of the Subscribe Box. It’s displayed in the center-top position by default. I discussed this with the vendors and they promised to implement it soon.
- It would’ve been nice if you could remove the Push Connect Notify branding from the subscribe & notification boxes. I do realize it’s not good for business to offer this option to normal users but personally, I would love to have the choice to pay extra for this. Let’s hope they come up with a solution soon.
PushConnectNotify is a powerful, yet simple software that allows you to capture push subscribers by pasting one line of code on your website and send them browser push notifications. The software has been rigorously tested and works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Android Phones as well!
So what do I think of this software over all? Well I honestly believe Push Connect Notify is a solid product that I have no doubt will be a good investment for anyone doing any kind of online business. As for the notification system itself, I believe it can be a powerful tool and a good way to get the attention of your customers. Especially since you can use it to build both a “push” list and an email list at the same time.
One thing I will say though is make sure you respect your subscribers no matter how you get them to opt-in. Don’t spam them and only send them a notifications when you have something relevant to say or to show them. If you follow this simple rule I truly believe this is a great marketing tool worth considering.